General conditions of sale

Standard conditions of purchase and cancellation apply to all our reservations, unless otherwise agreed.

Standard Terms of Purchase

To secure your reservation, a 30% deposit is required. The remaining 70% is paid in cash on the day of arrival.

Standard Cancellation Conditions

Up to 14 days before arrival, it is possible to cancel the reservation with a full refund of the deposit. In case of cancellation within 14 days, the deposit is not refundable.